"Behold the Temple of the Sun. A shrine devoted to courageous men."
Great Colonnade, Right-side roomEdit
- East of the pyramid. Sphinx-like creature on right of room, fires projectiles across screen. There appears to be a passageway behind it, but I have yet to find a way to cause damage.
- Tablet here references an area called the "Moon-Gazing Pit." Instructions to pierce the heart of one of three ladies waiting in this location, specifically the one "who never lets her smile fade."
Horus' Room of PillarsEdit
- A switch plate remains untouched in the eastern half of the room. It is a trap.
- Wall Seal in western half of room.
- Sanctuary: Weights,
Waterproof Case, Flares
- Altar of War: Rolling Shuriken (10), a spear (sold out),
Sun Pyramid puzzleEditThere may be two pyramids, maybe? I thought initially that this puzzle might relate to acquiring the Isis Pendant , but I'm having second thoughts about that.
- "There is man, therefore there is woman. A weapon shall not be used within the woman." (Tablet; Great Colonnade, Left-side room)
- "The woman shall be with child when within the man." (Tablet; Sun Pyramid: Burial Chamber)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.